Each creation of lacquer product from Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop is the result of a time-honoured process. There are totally 13 coats of lacquer which makes them very durable and long-lasting. However lacquer wares should be handled carefully in a proper way. The list below shows a few of lacquer care techniques to assist you in maintaining the beauty and quality of your product for many years.
- Keep the lacquer products out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
- Keep your lacquer products in a moderately controlled climate (average 60% humidity).
- Do not use chemicals and hot water to clean the lacquer products.
- Do not soak.
- Use a dry or damp soft cloth to wipe away dust and moisture.
- Hand wash your lacquer products with mild dish detergent, no dishwasher.
- Rinse your lacquer products with warm water and dry immediately.